Thomas Cully sings on myspace

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Silver Member

Thomas Cully sings on myspace

Post by Sue »

Hi,
does anybody know what Thomas Cully is doing by now? Don't know if anybody except for myself is missing him...
That is my goodbye to Thomas :cry:
How do you think about my interpretation of "You were there" here? Do you like it? For me "You were there" is really a Thomas Cully - Song :)

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Sue on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

http://www.myspace.com/tomcully" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This seems a genuine page setup by Tom, and he's now of the age were he can have more freedom and responsibility to express himself outside the restrictions of Libera.

It appears he would like as many people to see his MySpace page, and check out some of the cover songs he has posted. His voice sounds great by the way. I really like the 'Slow Dancing in a Burning Room' cover. Remember he's recorded these on his own, using basic rescources.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

WOW i think i may actually like him better as a 2nd tenor/baritone than a treble :shock:
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

JimmyRiddle wrote:http://www.myspace.com/tomcully

This seems a genuine page setup by Tom, and he's now of the age were he can have more freedom and responsibility to express himself outside the restrictions of Libera.

It appears he would like as many people to see his MySpace page, and check out some of the cover songs he has posted. His voice sounds great by the way. I really like the 'Slow Dancing in a Burning Room' cover. Remember he's recorded these on his own, using basic rescources.
Wow! Reading this "Being a previous member of Libera I've now progressed on" and listening to his post-Libera voice was a bit sad... Somebody should sign him up for an album. :) His voice would just blew those American Idol contestants away... Hehe... I'd say Britains Got Talent contestants but we don't get that here in the Philippines, but a local channel carries American Idol. :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I'm not an expert on the male voice, so can anybody tell me if this is his voice for good or if it's going to deepen some more?

The covers are a little 'rough', but for an amateur production, they're pretty good and very 'real'. I'm not completely sold on his voice, but I do like it. It's a cool and soothing voice.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Oh my god, its so good to see Thomas on the web and hear his new voice :D I was so sad, cause - since his end in Libera - I thought I would never again hear a thing from Thomas Cully.
I hope that he knows in some way how much fans does like him and miss him now...
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Sue wrote:Oh my god, its so good to see Thomas on the web and hear his new voice :D I was so sad, cause - since his end in Libera - I thought I would never again hear a thing from Thomas Cully.
I hope that he knows in some way how much fans does like him and miss him now...
I'm sure his profile views in 2 days will do the trick. :wink:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

I'm no expert on voices either, but I'm a man and I'm pretty sure his voice is still in transition and going to go deeper and fuller still. I'm not even sure his voice is completely out of treble territory yet.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

carina_gino20 wrote:
Sue wrote:Oh my god, its so good to see Thomas on the web and hear his new voice :D I was so sad, cause - since his end in Libera - I thought I would never again hear a thing from Thomas Cully.
I'm sure his profile views in 2 days will do the trick. :wink:
That's for sure :D
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

I wonder if he is the one playing the piano as well and doing the backup voices. I'm getting mix Michael Buble / Elton John / Rufus Wainwright vibes on his cover of "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room". :) :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

He already has roughly 3000 hits in about 13 hours so pretty impressive. Has anybody ripped the songs off there ?
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

carina_gino20 wrote:I'm not completely sold on his voice, but I do like it. It's a cool and soothing voice.
He's probably still trying to settle into his newly found lower range, but those high notes are pretty nice. :)

Sadly I'm not in Myspace to leave a comment of encouragement for him to continue creating music. But those of you here who are also in Myspace, please do... :)
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

OMG, my jaw dropped (in a nice way) when I heard him sing again. :D
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

I am so glad that Tom is still singing. He always touched the lives of people with his singing and he still does a great job of this today. I hope things go well for him. :D :D :D
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

I have to say I love the songs he has chosen to sing :D his voice is still really nice and soothing!
Does anyone know how to rip the songs off myspace?
Danie :D