Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

chris17

Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey

Post by chris17 »

I just saw this posted on Twitter, and I thought people who aren't on Twitter might like to see it. It looks like Ciaran was the boy soloist for a film called Road. :)

https://soundcloud.com/koutafurby/ciara ... k-excerpts
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey

Post by Surpinto »

Good on him for being such a talent! Thank you for sharing.
Lisa Winata

Post by Lisa Winata »

Hi love Ciaran.i see in every autograph session, he always say HI to audience. And ask how are you to some peoples. But unfortunately When I went to Japan concert, he wasn5 join.
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

Hi, Guys.

Here is Libera alumnus Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey doing his thang playing a gig on the Birmingham (UK) circuit where he’s a 2nd year student (Junior in the UK) at the city’s university, and has the role of Saxophone Choir Manager in the college’s Music Society.

He was a Libera treble from 2011-2017, and since then did a couple of concerts as an alumnus, and he travelled with them to Japan on their Autumn 2019 Tour as staff.

Ciaran has developed into a ridiculously multitalented singer and musician and just like other Libera alum (Josh M, Tom Cully aka Jamie Isaac, Ben C, Flynn Marks, Alessandro M-B and Michael U-R) it’s exciting to see what he’s producing.

He had a really sweet, soft treble voice, sounding like a step between Ralph Skan’s and Stefan Leadbeater’s vocals.

He now belts out his numbers in a mix of tenor and baritone.

https://www.instagram.com/ciaranbhmusic ... =copy_link
Mercurial909
Silver Member

Post by Mercurial909 »

Hi, Guys.

Libera alumnus Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey is making his music career happen in the best way, and if any of you would like to support him, please see details of his next gig below: