Moose!

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

paul
Site Admin

Re: Moose!

Post by paul »

Going by some of the tweets from Moose, he is quite a well spoken and intellectual creature.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

paul30003 wrote:Going by some of the tweets from Moose, he is quite a well spoken and intellectual creature.
Was that your way of ruling out Yorkie? haha...only joking. I'm wondering if the moose imposter comes from within the 'libera' inner-circle? Maybe even a member of the choir?
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
paul30003 wrote:Going by some of the tweets from Moose, he is quite a well spoken and intellectual creature.
Was that your way of ruling out Yorkie? haha...only joking. I'm wondering if the moose imposter comes from within the 'libera' inner-circle? Maybe even a member of the choir?
I certainly would not rule out anyone, but I’m sure most of us have more important things to do rather than moosing about. As for the imposter coming from within the Libera circle, would that not make moose genuine rather than an imposter ;) I wonder if it could be one of the adults or more senior member of Libera. Maybe they’re all behind it :lol:

I think none of us will ever know for sure. I love a good mystery myself and this one sure has got me baffled.

Was you aware that moose is actually following us, @liberadreams :lol:
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato