Happy 17th Birthday Josh!!!

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Happy 17th Birthday Josh!!!

Post by Rebecca (: »

As tomorrow is Josh's 17th birthday, I thought I'd make a topic for it! :D

Well.. don't quite no where to begin..but anyone who knows me will know that I'm pretty much obsessed with Josh.. :lol: I have been since day one of being a Libera fan. His smile is what first caught my attention, his voice shortly following. There's just something about the way he sings that I found different from others, although I can't quite figure out what it is!!! Anyways, after being devastated that he wasn't in Epsom or Canada I pretty much gave up all hope of ever meeting him, but was plesently surprised (okay, more like extremly thrilled) to find out he was on the US tour!! When I saw him on stage during the Mass in Frisco I pretty much died... and I hadn't even met him yet.. when I saw him standing there in the church loby I was about ready to pass out! The first words I said to him were something along the lines of "Hi! I'm such a big fan! oh my gosh.. I'm gonna dieeee!" That was one of the best moments of my life! Anyways, enough with this overly-long story! I'd be surprised if anyone is still reading this!! I'd just like to say, Josh, I hope you have an amazing and spectacular birthday! You deserve the best! :D
Much love,
An extremly big, and slightly crazy fan.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Re: Happy 17th Birthday Josh!!!

Post by symphonica7 »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Great story!!! I had a feeling you might be Joshua Madine fan.......that's great! :) I found this Awesome Joshua Madine Birthday video from last year on youtube....it's really great! Happy Birthday Joshua! Your voice will always shine a light on our darkest moments. We love ya buddy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[youtube][/youtube]
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Happy birthday Josh! I'm sure you'll celebrate in style :D

Shadows gone, break of day
real life has begun

those are the words I'll always associate with your singing.

Thank you for all you have done so far with Libera and may your future shine bright!
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Happy birthday, Josh! Hope you had a lovely birthday in the Philippines! You are simply one of a kind. :D

Since Josh just turned 17, and he's singing a solo in the Cebu concert, does that make him the oldest Libera soloist? Or even oldest Libera touring member?
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

carina_gino20 wrote: Since Josh just turned 17, and he's singing a solo in the Cebu concert, does that make him the oldest Libera soloist? Or even oldest Libera touring member?
No - Here's why: http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... 980#p35980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

Josh might not be the oldest performing Libera member ever existed yet (as Steven beats him by some 200+ days and we still have Sam Leggett) but I'm pretty sure he's the oldest Libera member who had a solo part at a live Libera concert ;)

Happy birthday Josh! If anyone is interested, you can read my b-day message here: http://dearmadine.blogspot.com/2011/10/ ... thday.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

Happy Birthday Josh!!! :D :D I hope I can hear you live someday!!
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

maartendas wrote:
carina_gino20 wrote: Since Josh just turned 17, and he's singing a solo in the Cebu concert, does that make him the oldest Libera soloist? Or even oldest Libera touring member?
No - Here's why: http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... 980#p35980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)
So touring member, no, but soloist? :D
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

timjanni

Post by timjanni »

It's a bit late but perhaps never too late...

Some six months ago I watched TV and switched to some channel I had never seen before, and they showed part of the Leiden concert from 2007. Although I know really a lot of people interestet in common singing I had never heard of Libera before (and still haven't met someone who knows them).

Beside of the wonderful music they all really looked happy and excited. And one of them seemed even more happy to me. Now I know that this was Josh. :) That really caught me, and I'm still catching up with what happend since.

Josh, with that experience you should be able to make a life out of it. I wish you the best. And continue to sing in harmonie with others. That's far more fun than singing alone even if it's in a toilet. ;) And thanks fot that inspiration!!
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Happy birthday Josh! You can brighten up even the most dreary day :D The world was blessed on the day you were born!
Even though I have never met you, you have many times inspired, motivated, encouraged and given me the will to keep going thrue those hard teenager days :wink: .
There is truly know one in the world like you. You seem to never give up or lose courage, and you have such a big heart.You will never know how many people you have blessed with all that you do with Libera, and outside of Libera. So, happy birthday again, to the best friend I could ever have!
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Happy birthday Josh, I can't beleive I've been watching you since you were a newbie some 7 years ago. My son incidently will turn 17 in a few days. God, how the time just melts between your fingers.