Josh Madine secures top music scholarship

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

printen

Re: Josh Madine secures top music scholarship

Post by printen »

Josh is a footballfan. He supports Arsenal Football Club, the "Gunners". But he is currently in a kind of shock, because Arsenal lost 8-2 to Manchester United a week ago. :oops:

But to comfort him, England won Friday 0-3 of Bulgaria, so that a bit of comfort to him. :D :D

As I am a Dutchman, I also support Arsenal, because of Robin van Persie, a Dutchman, playing in Arsenal and he is also the captain of Arsenal. :D Robin van Persie came from Feyenoord, a Dutch club from Rotterdam. All my life I supported Feyenoord.
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Murkskis wrote:
Liv Castor wrote:Looks like an amazing school to study in. I'm amazed at the academic aspect..... but did anyone look at the menu?!! Wow! :shock: :lol:
OMG! :shock:
That looks good! :D

And if I remember correctly (it was mentioned on interviews) that Josh likes football?
This doesn't sound too bad at all ...
- ''19 football teams represent the school''
- ''The enthusiasm generated by pupils and staff means that we have been able to run a number of tours, in recent years travelling to South Africa, Spain and Portugal.''.... 8)

He-he, a bit more of academic aspect :lol:
Speaking of arts:
- ''We set great store by creativity and it’s no surprise that a lot of energy is poured into the arts by both staff and students''
That menu DOES look great! :shock:

As a business major, I'm impressed with this - http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news ... mpetition/

They had a business team win Company of the Year in the UK. They just went to the European competition and won! :D

http://sponsor.ja-ye.org/pls/apex31mb/f ... 9700,14552

They must have a fabulous business faculty.
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Alright Josh! Great Job!!! No doubt he'll be successful. Anyone else think that a friendly rivalry will form between Josh and Tom?
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

irishoreo wrote:Alright Josh! Great Job!!! No doubt he'll be successful. Anyone else think that a friendly rivalry will form between Josh and Tom?

Josh definitely deserves this....just great! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Not sure about the friendly rivalry thing now.....think from a pure talent standpoint in terms of singing Joshua Madine is the clear front runner. Loves Tom.......but Joshua is special.
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
labbie

Post by labbie »

I think that both Tom and Josh are talented in their own right. Hopefully, neither of them will rush into a musical career. They are still young. It would be wise for both of them to resort to careful planning for their futures, and to seek the advice of those who have plenty of experience - Mr. Prizeman may well have some advice for them, as well as their music instructors, people who work in the music industry - and most importantly, their parents and families to keep them grounded and help them develop a realistic perspective. They should remember that there is no such thing as "overnight success" as they consider their options. When an artist rises to fame too quickly, there is the problem of having to maintain that level of early success over a long period. Artists who remain famous for a great number of years may appeal to several age groups, or they have made the effort to evolve and embrace change in order to achieve some longevity in the music industry.

Incidentally, I do not profess to know what Tom or Josh are actually doing or plan to do. What I have expressed in this post is just my opinion. I think that we all hope that any former member of Libera will have a successful future career, no matter what he chooses to do.
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

I agree. Everyone is unique, and I am sure that Josh and Tom are no exception. They seem to both have a knack for music, but I am sure that they have different styles and interests within that specific field of study. Although we do not know what their plans are, I think that as Libera fans, we should support both of them in their unique paths to possible musical careers, or any other interests they have that are worth pursuing. They are both incredibly talented,and they are both wonderful kids!
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

From what i can see Tom will continue with Singing. Josh's school looks more instrumental based. Hence him having to play pieces on a clarinet and so forth to get into the school. N doubt Josh will sing but it seems like they have different interests in the field.
music4

Josh Madine gets music scholarship

Post by music4 »

An aspiring musician has won a place at a prestigious music school after getting top marks in his GCSEs. Find out how Josh got it, click Read more.

[...]
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate subject, moved to the related topic.