James Mordaunt

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

frater

Re: James Mordaunt

Post by frater »

I have red your comments,It will be better that LIBERA Know your comments ,to pùt him in the list of concerts to James again. and you must write the same as here in libera official links.
I did it , I think,and no answer- one person , noone person .... friends.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

hannah_kirstin wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:There is always he possibility that he's gone on to educational opportunities that precluded his continuance with Libera. Maybe he's starting at Hogwarth's, which AFAIK is somewhere in the north, probably Scotland and simply too far away to commute to St. Phillip's.
:lol: you crack me up! Well if he is at Hogwarts, I hope the sorting hat put him in Gryffindor House. Brave, sweet James. You will be missed!
What's wrong with a little ambition? Honestly, where would we all be without people with ambition?
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

frater wrote:I have red your comments,It will be better that LIBERA Know your comments ,to pùt him in the list of concerts to James again. and you must write the same as here in libera official links.
I did it , I think,and no answer- one person , noone person .... friends.
If I undersatnd you correctly you posted a message on the Libera official website asking whether James Morduant was still in Libera and you didn't get an answer? If that's what you're saying then it is standard procedure that the Libera website doesn't give out any information on the status of members. They do so to protect the boys' privacy.
frater

Post by frater »

You do not understand me. I mean you ask them the presence of James in the choir and Libera know this.
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

I just wanted to say, that James on his duet with Ralph in Corpus Christi Carol is very good. At the end of the song he does an amazing "Ahhhh" part which is very strong and high. He grew a lot in his voice. Where "Touch the Sky" really had the "Awww"-Factor this song has that also a little. But it's very strong.

Just to share it with you.
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

frater wrote:You do not understand me. I mean you ask them the presence of James in the choir and Libera know this.
When people ask whether a member is still in the choir or not it is Libera's policy to say nothing about it.