Unknown/missed newbies 2010?

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

maartendas
Diamond Member

Unknown/missed newbies 2010?

Post by maartendas »

I looked for a list of Libera members of 2010 on the great Libera database website Libera's World
http://liberasworld.blogspot.com/p/libe ... -2010.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and practically all the members of that year are featured there with a picture. But for some there was only a name and I didn't recognize any one of those names :shock:
And what's even more puzzling is that Thomas Delgado-Little and Ben Fairman who are currently on tour with Libera in the US are two of those names. So they were Libera members also in 2010? Jude Collins is also on the list and I'm not sure when we first heard about him or saw him.
Also, if Jude, Ben and Thomas are now on tour, do we know anything about the current 'status' of the other 'mystery' newbies?
Here's the list of names from 2010 that are/were unknown or that I maybe just missed:

Ewan Baxter

Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey

Jude Collins

Thomas Delgado-Little

Ben Fairman

Luis Fernandes

Alex Godden

Cian O'Sullivan

Maybe someone who contributed to that page can clarify? Maybe fan_de_LoK - because he gets special thanks at the bottom of the page ;)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
john45
Gold Member

Re: Unknown/missed newbies 2010?

Post by john45 »

maartendas wrote: Ewan Baxter
Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey
Jude Collins
Thomas Delgado-Little
Ben Fairman
Luis Fernandes
Alex Godden
Cian O'Sullivan

Maybe someone who contributed to that page can clarify? Maybe fan_de_LoK - because he gets special thanks at the bottom of he page ;)
These names are from the 2010 Arundel programme.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Depending on the boys progress it can take awhile to join the choir fall time I assume . So some boys it can take a year . Other's boys a few months .

I think that Luis boy is in the Peace album booklet with a picture yet he has not yet become a full member of the group . Also some boys just leave as I have seen names mentioned and then you never hear of them again.

It takes exceptional talent to join up at 6/7 and get into the main choir pretty much off the bat. The boys who come to mind all got solo's when they was 7 or 8.

Steven G
Tom Cully
Michael H

And look how many boys have joined in time . Yet only 3 boys give of take have had solo"s that young .
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

john45 wrote: These names are from the 2010 Arundel programme.
So Jude, Thomas DL and Ben F were already on stage in Arundel in 2010?
That would mean Isaac London, Michael Ustynovych-Repa and Orlando Woscholski are the only completely new ones on this tour. I am not sure about Matthew Madine, I think I remember reading a review from the Autumn tour of 2010 that he was present but maybe not yet singing...
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

maartendas wrote:
john45 wrote: These names are from the 2010 Arundel programme.
So Jude, Thomas DL and Ben F were already on stage in Arundel in 2010?
That would mean Isaac London, Michael Ustynovych-Repa and Orlando Woscholski are the only completely new ones on this tour. I am not sure about Matthew Madine, I think I remember reading a review from the Autumn tour of 2010 that he was present but maybe not yet singing...
Here's the relevant page of the programme.
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.
John
arundel2010a.jpg
arundel2010a.jpg (191.95 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
arundel2010a.jpg
arundel2010a.jpg (191.95 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Cool - Matthew Madine already sang in concert with them then, I did not know for sure. Thanks :)
Now, what's interesting (the mystery continues ;)) is there are two lists of boys... And the second list includes all the newbies that I started this thread about...
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Ok, we guess that this is Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey cause of the memberlist of christmas cd 2011 & cause he took part in SoP anniversary concert 2011.
Maybe memberlist of upcoming concert programs can be a help.
beim SoP Geburtstag 2011.jpg
beim SoP Geburtstag 2011.jpg (14.73 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
beim SoP Geburtstag 2011.jpg
beim SoP Geburtstag 2011.jpg (14.73 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

On Libera 360, you can see really clear pictures of the two latest newbies, Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey and Jakub Miedermaier-Reed.
I am really suprised at how many new boys are coming on board! However, seeing that all of the older boys are going to the Phillipines really made my day :D
Here is the link: http://libera360.com/index.php?option=c ... &Itemid=87" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest