TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Libera's NEWBIES!

Post by TullyBascombe »

Sue wrote:
13.JPG
14.JPG
2011 Neue im Sommer.jpg
The last photos are from a poster aren't they? Where could one get this poster?
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

The photos are from the 2011 Summer Tour program.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

2 from Canada program, rest from USA program.

I agree newbie Orlando is an older boy. In the Moody-videos you can see that Orlando is bigger than Luke!

Pic in better quality..
2011 alle Sechs.jpg
2011 alle Sechs.jpg (68.18 KiB) Viewed 5172 times
2011 alle Sechs.jpg
2011 alle Sechs.jpg (68.18 KiB) Viewed 5172 times
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Newbies in October 2011, Ciaran Bradbury-Hickey & Jakub Niedermaier-Reed.
u1.jpg
u1.jpg (39.75 KiB) Viewed 5169 times
u1.jpg
u1.jpg (39.75 KiB) Viewed 5169 times
What's with Orlando W., have you seen him in the Philippines?
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

That talk about the Bens made me smile. Do people actually refer to the new Ben as "Nano-Ben"? I know Ben referred to himself as "Mini-Ben" in the Angel Voices DVD but I've never heard any of the Libera people actually refer to the new Ben as Nano-Ben. :D
:D

Michael is sooo adorable! :D The other new kid, Barney, is also adorable. He reminds me of Mini-Ben a bit. :D
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

Nikki178 wrote:That talk about the Bens made me smile. Do people actually refer to the new Ben as "Nano-Ben"? I know Ben referred to himself as "Mini-Ben" in the Angel Voices DVD but I've never heard any of the Libera people actually refer to the new Ben as Nano-Ben. :D

Michael is sooo adorable! :D The other new kid, Barney, is also adorable. He reminds me of Mini-Ben a bit. :D
I think the Nano-Ben name came from a meet and greet during the US tour where someone asked him if Ben Philipp is Mini-Ben than what are you, and he answered "I'm Nano-Ben". I think that's an awesome name haha.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
Tim
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Malibu wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:That talk about the Bens made me smile. Do people actually refer to the new Ben as "Nano-Ben"? I know Ben referred to himself as "Mini-Ben" in the Angel Voices DVD but I've never heard any of the Libera people actually refer to the new Ben as Nano-Ben. :D

I think the Nano-Ben name came from a meet and greet during the US tour where someone asked him if Ben Philipp is Mini-Ben than what are you, and he answered "I'm Nano-Ben". I think that's an awesome name haha.
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
Tim
Oh, that would be me! At the St. Louis M&G, I said to little Ben Fairman, "You're Ben, right?" He smiled and nodded. Then I pointed to Ben Philipp sitting next to him and said, "But HE'S Ben. So what do we call you?" and Ben F. said, "Nano Ben!" That got a big laugh. Ben P. confirmed, "Yep, Nano Ben." I'm guessing the older kids gave him that nickname.
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Lauren wrote:Oh, that would be me! At the St. Louis M&G, I said to little Ben Fairman, "You're Ben, right?" He smiled and nodded. Then I pointed to Ben Philipp sitting next to him and said, "But HE'S Ben. So what do we call you?" and Ben F. said, "Nano Ben!" That got a big laugh. Ben P. confirmed, "Yep, Nano Ben." I'm guessing the older kids gave him that nickname.
That's so adorable! :wink:
Malibu
Silver Member

Post by Malibu »

Lauren wrote: Oh, that would be me! At the St. Louis M&G, I said to little Ben Fairman, "You're Ben, right?" He smiled and nodded. Then I pointed to Ben Philipp sitting next to him and said, "But HE'S Ben. So what do we call you?" and Ben F. said, "Nano Ben!" That got a big laugh. Ben P. confirmed, "Yep, Nano Ben." I'm guessing the older kids gave him that nickname.
I thought it was either you or Lexi. I wasn't sure. That's cool the older kids have kept the tradition going.
Lead, kindly light amid the circling gloom.
Lead thou me on.
The night is dark and I am far from home.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Some news about the newbies (found by different german fans):

Little Madine-brother Matthew was born in November 2001.

Cutie Michael Ustynovych-Repa was born in 2003,
Barney was born in 2000 or 2001 & one of his hobbies is playing tennis. Barney played in a tennis competition.

Wow, there joined 10 newbies only in 2011! Newbie Isaac sang a mini-solo in the Philippines 2011, hope he will stay with the group.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Malibu wrote:
Lauren wrote: Oh, that would be me! At the St. Louis M&G, I said to little Ben Fairman, "You're Ben, right?" He smiled and nodded. Then I pointed to Ben Philipp sitting next to him and said, "But HE'S Ben. So what do we call you?" and Ben F. said, "Nano Ben!" That got a big laugh. Ben P. confirmed, "Yep, Nano Ben." I'm guessing the older kids gave him that nickname.
I thought it was either you or Lexi. I wasn't sure. That's cool the older kids have kept the tradition going.
I rmember the name "nano-Ben" came up during a discussion in this forum several months ago. Then in one of the US M&G's someone in the line refers to him as "nano-Ben".
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Newbies in November 2011:
Bertie Smart, Oscar McFall, Michael Menezes & Lucas Wood
(also mentioned a Misha Lieven & a Bertie Smart)

Newbie in April 2012:
Adrian Sheard
Portraits.jpg
Portraits.jpg (98.76 KiB) Viewed 4940 times
Portraits.jpg
Portraits.jpg (98.76 KiB) Viewed 4940 times
sources: Libera concert program Singapore 2012 & mini-angels.blogspot
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Newbies of May 2012:
Sam Wiggin & Anthony Blake

& finally a photo from Bertie Smart, newbie in November 2011.
Neulinge 2012.JPG
Neulinge 2012.JPG (110.23 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
Neulinge 2012.JPG
Neulinge 2012.JPG (110.23 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
Thanks to Yorkie & others for identify.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Please, does anyone know how old new concert top-soloist Thomas Delgado-Little is? What year was he born?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Sue wrote:Please, does anyone know how old new concert top-soloist Thomas Delgado-Little is? What year was he born?
Somebody on the tour said he was 9 but I have no idea if that is true; pretty sure he was born in 2002 so 9 or 10 - all I know is he sings well for his age :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love