Stefan news

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Stefan news

Post by TullyBascombe »

Stefan is ill? Anyone know anything about that?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I may not be popular for saying this but should this news of even been posted when it's something quite private ?!

He is no longer a Libera member and it's a school newsletter for parents and students .

And the school should not be mentioned as part of the rules on here .
alcesalcesobservator
Silver Member

Post by alcesalcesobservator »

It's interesting, but I agree with Dani. This doesn't actually pertain to his career...
labbie

Post by labbie »

Dani is correct-this is a strictly private matter. Perhaps this thread should be locked or deleted to prevent further commenting.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

+1 with Dani, such post has not its place here and should be deleted, it's a private affair.
chris17

Post by chris17 »

I have edited the post in an attempt to respect Stefan's privacy - if that does not seem to be enough, please let me know (either here or by PM).
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

dani wrote:I may not be popular for saying this but should this news of even been posted when it's something quite private ?!

He is no longer a Libera member and it's a school newsletter for parents and students .

And the school should not be mentioned as part of the rules on here .
dani!

Your point is valid. Personal information should not be posted. As chris17 has already removed the personal information, I shall leave the post in part.

Also, it was mentioned that Stefan was ill. I do not see any need to post this sort of information, nobody likes to hear that someone is unwell, but it has no relevance here, lets keep the posts on a positive and non private subject.

Thanks.

Paul.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato