Stefan news

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: Stefan news

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
Lexi wrote:Wow! Great news! Congrats to Stefan! I wonder if he will do the Summer Tour with Libera and then just fly to Vienna. I hope so. We'd really miss him if he didn't. Will his mom stay with him in Vienna the whole time?
Maybe Libera will just happen to be in Vienna as part of their European tour leg when Stefan sings his solo. Then again maybe not because they would have to be back to school for the new term. I'm still sceptical about him having to be away from home for all 7 weeks of his summer holidays. My feeling is he will tour with Libera then go onto Vienna. Lucky chap will have an extended summer holiday whatever the case ;)

He is what 13? , it may be too much for him. He should be allowed to have some down time in his holidays and rehearsal will take place in Aug as well .

I am guessing he will not be part of the Summer Libera tour if they do tour.

If you look at the stuff he is getting to do at the moment its amazing and shows how talented he really is. Libera have been blessed to have him in the choir and it looks like he will go on and have a very successful career.
labbie

Post by labbie »

I am inclined to agree with dani. If Stefan is involved with rehearsals during the summer in the weeks before the opera's opening, I think that this would preclude any involvement with other projects, including a tour with Libera. We should all remember that Stefan has had a stellar career with Libera, as have all the other boys, but there comes a time when, in the interest of personal growth, a boy needs to branch out and take advantage of other experiences and opportunities that come his way. This is a fantastic opportunity for Stefan to show new audiences his wonderful gift as a singer. His Libera fans should not be upset by a possible temporary absence or even a permanent departure from the group. We should be congratulating him on this new phase in his performing career.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

labbie wrote:I am inclined to agree with dani. If Stefan is involved with rehearsals during the summer in the weeks before the opera's opening, I think that this would preclude any involvement with other projects, including a tour with Libera. We should all remember that Stefan has had a stellar career with Libera, as have all the other boys, but there comes a time when, in the interest of personal growth, a boy needs to branch out and take advantage of other experiences and opportunities that come his way. This is a fantastic opportunity for Stefan to show new audiences his wonderful gift as a singer. His Libera fans should not be upset by a possible temporary absence or even a permanent departure from the group. We should be congratulating him on this new phase in his performing career.

100% agree. Nobody has ever done as much work as Stefan has outside of Libera and he should grab it with all he can as Libera is a very short term thing.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Maybe the summer tour 2011 will be in Europe (let say Germany, Austria, Italy), so Stefan would be able to join them easily ? :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Maybe the summer tour 2011 will be in Europe (let say Germany, Austria, Italy), so Stefan would be able to join them easily ? :)
Looks like I'll have to dust off me lederhosen then F_D_L..........
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Maybe the summer tour 2011 will be in Europe (let say Germany, Austria, Italy), so Stefan would be able to join them easily ? :)

A European tour would be out of this world but i wont get my hopes up. Also hopefully they should announce something soon if they have plans for Aug.
dani
Diamond Member

Stefan again :D

Post by dani »

""During the last academic year a total of 131 boys took Associated Board Music Exams at various grades with 22 distinctions and 36 merits awarded. Particular congratulations to Stefan Leadbeater (3rd Year) who received a distinction in Singing (Grade 6) at the end of the Summer term""!

It looks like Stefan has a wonderful career ahead of him .
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Stefan was just on Itv with Michael Buble and the (...) boys choir .
Last edited by whitetail1985 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name of school choir
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

dani wrote:Stefan was just on Itv with Michael Buble and the (...) boys choir .
Nice! Has it been uploaded anywhere?
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

That lad sure does get about.

Must be his great voice 8)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

hannah_kirstin wrote:

Its not on Youtube yet but maybe try ITV player. It was the final song of an 1 hr and 30 mins show.
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

dani wrote:
hannah_kirstin wrote:
dani wrote:Stefan was just on Itv with Michael Buble and the Trinity boys choir .

Its not on Youtube yet but maybe try ITV player. It was the final song of an 1 hr and 30 mins show.
I might be able to get it, please let me know what ITV channel and what show.
Bullehynka

Post by Bullehynka »

Interesting! If someone comes to retrieve the video would be great ! :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

ITV1 Michael Buble Home for Christmas
dani
Diamond Member