Flynn Marks News

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

tom413
Gold Member

Flynn Marks News

Post by tom413 »

While Flynn may not be with Libera any more, it's good to read that he's still singing successfully!

Congratulations to Flynn Marks who achieved a Distinction in his singing class at the Coulsdon and Purley Music Festival on 19 March. Flynn won his class with the only Distinction awarded, and a few days later was asked to sing at the festival prize-giving concert where Flynn was presented with the Overall Solo Singing Cup for under 18s for all singing classes in the festival, beating off some stiff competition from many other outstanding young singers. Congratulations Flynn!!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Oh my goodness! That's awesome! So good to know that Flynn is still singing! And that he is still very successful! Thanks for sharing this :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Hmmm..... Any idea where or what the Coulsdon and Purley Music Festival is? I wonder what he was singing?
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

That's my boy!!!!
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
paopao

Post by paopao »

thanks for this wonderful news. i always knew he's got that quality of a pro singer, he was once a Liberan after all. carry on, Flynn! wishing for the best to the rest of former Libera members, too.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Re: Flynn Marks News

Post by sweetangel16 »

tom413 wrote:While Flynn may not be with Libera any more, it's good to read that he's still singing successfully!

Congratulations to Flynn Marks who achieved a Distinction in his singing class at the Coulsdon and Purley Music Festival on 19 March. Flynn won his class with the only Distinction awarded, and a few days later was asked to sing at the festival prize-giving concert where Flynn was presented with the Overall Solo Singing Cup for under 18s for all singing classes in the festival, beating off some stiff competition from many other outstanding young singers. Congratulations Flynn!!
Good job, Flynn. I'm glad he's still singing :). Btw, where did you find this message?

Charmaine
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
kay
Silver Member

Flynn

Post by kay »

Congratulations Flynn.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

thanks, paul, for the link

Charmaine
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Congratulations Flynn. Hope things continue to go well for you.
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

Way to go Flynn!!! Very nice to read something about him.. :) Hope we can hear him sing sometime..
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

LennesSL wrote:Way to go Flynn!!! Very nice to read something about him.. :) Hope we can hear him sing sometime..
I found Libera after Flynn, so I know of him very little. Did he perform any solo's? Is there anything on youtube? Is there any songs where his voice dominates?

I would be interested to hear more of Flynn

Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

paul30003 wrote:
LennesSL wrote:Way to go Flynn!!! Very nice to read something about him.. :) Hope we can hear him sing sometime..
I found Libera after Flynn, so I know of him very little. Did he perform any solo's? Is there anything on youtube? Is there any songs where his voice dominates?

He did have a solo on tour as i heard him sing " May the road rise up and meet you " but nothing offically recorded with his voice. I have a ripped mp3 of that song that somebody took at a concert so its nice to have that to remember him by. But no solo's on New Dawn.

He may have also done Ave verum in Japan but not 100% sure.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

paul30003 wrote:

He sang the Ave Verum solo in Japan last year, but I still haven't had a chance to hear it. Other than that, he doesn't have any other solos - that I know of :D
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Good to hear! Congratulations to Flynn :D