Re: Tom Cully

Post by Laura37599 »

Fabulous! :D
Laura
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

I don't know what this 'flac'-format is, download doesn't work. Good that he has a new page now, but what has he doing with his wall? :shock:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Isn't the website that the video directs you to the same site that we decided was a fake a few months ago? I mention it because my anti-virus software flags the site as an attack site........
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

It's the same Yorkie, yes :?

Don't trust that .tk site !!
JanetVander

Post by JanetVander »

Well the video shows up how talented he is. Kudos to you kid!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Tom Cully(former)

Post by maartendas »

Found by Mayu Hagy:

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

Tom singing (0:36 - 1:06) and playing piano with a group of singers/musicians in an art gallery. The songs are apparently inspired by the artwork.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
clyde18

Post by clyde18 »

Thanks maartendas for the heads up!
DeProfundis130

Post by DeProfundis130 »

I don't know how difficult it may have been for others in the past since LIBERA'S inception. What little we hear from time to time from the older members they seldom if at all make any mention as to separation difficulties. Yet for some reason I don't sense this to be the case with Tom. He was obviously so totally given To Libera, and has left a very gapeing void, that in all truth I feel has yet to be filled. I often wonder and hope that all goes as well as it possibly can for Tom. In all truth, I cannot recall ever being affected as much, as he has affected me, without ever having personally known Him. His incredible voice and talent are one thing, but his personality was yet again even more remarkable. To be struck by someone such as he and others of the group and then either due to voice/nature, or whatever else may be the case for them to no longer be involved performance wise, leaves somewhat of an aching void on I would assume a goodly number of Libera's Fan Base. Yet as well I cannot readily see any erstwhile remedy, that would not unduly intrude on his much deserved Privacy. I just wanted to get this off my chest!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

That's the nature of Libera, boys come and go... Tom still plays music for them in concerts though, and helps out with the sound and things like that.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I hope this isn't too far off the topic, but right now it's tough for young people on both sides of the Atlantic.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

currently under his 'Jamie Isaac' project TC's music has recently featured on Radio 1's New music programs, this was Zane Lowe's intro last week..

http://chirb.it/mPIMb4

You can find that track 'Softly Draining Seas' on his soundcloud page and it's received many plays since the Radio 1 feature.

His debut EP is scheduled for release in June...

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 09513.html
Heading for the top with minimal fuss

On 3 June, the Croydon singer-songwriter Jamie Isaac releases his debut EP, I Will Be Cold Soon, on 12 inch vinyl and digital formats through the House Anxiety label. One track from the four-song release is already streaming at snd.sc/12cvwc6. "Softly Draining Seas" is a beautiful minimalist piece, with Isaac's gentle voice floating over a slight piano motif and some electronic clicks. It will lead to inevitable comparisons with the sparse work of James Blake – and at just 18, there will be plenty of interest in what the future holds for Isaac.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Great work as usual Jimmy. No idea how you find this stuff but please keep it up!

I've listened to the song a few times and it's a grower. 'Jamie' has developed a distinct style of his own and I think it is distinctive and likeable.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Cheers, Yorkie

Yes I agree it's very addictive after a few plays. Hope it goes well for him.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
hannah_kirstin
Silver Member

Post by hannah_kirstin »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Cheers, Yorkie

Yes I agree it's very addictive after a few plays. Hope it goes well for him.
Thanks for the article link Jimmy. Have known about J Isaac for a while. Seems he's blocked all Libera fans on Twitter though. :roll: Liking the newest version of Softly Draining Seas much better than previous ones. If anyone's in the London area on June 2, he'll have his album launch then..
You are shelter from the storm
The shadows fade away
All cares pass away...