New album is called Hope

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: New album is called Hope

Post by fan_de_LoK »

andmar wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote: Does anyone that ordered the international version of 'Hope' had any news so far ?
No, still nothing. Though I noticed a slight change in the IHM's web page look this afternoon. The note about pre-release orders from 19th of May has been removed. The release date at the bottom of the page is still 19th of May. The page looks like if the CD was on regular sale now.
https://shop-invisiblehands.co.uk/colle ... ibera-hope

Ha-ah !! This moves !
I just received an email from IHM :)

"Your order is on the way
Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.
".
niels

Post by niels »

fan_de_LoK wrote: <span title="Mon May 22, 2017 5:00 pm">6 years ago</span>
andmar wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote: Does anyone that ordered the international version of 'Hope' had any news so far ?
No, still nothing. Though I noticed a slight change in the IHM's web page look this afternoon. The note about pre-release orders from 19th of May has been removed. The release date at the bottom of the page is still 19th of May. The page looks like if the CD was on regular sale now.
https://shop-invisiblehands.co.uk/colle ... ibera-hope

Ha-ah !! This moves !
I just received an email from IHM :)

"Your order is on the way
Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.
".
i got the e-mail to :D :D
Sjh

Post by Sjh »

Mine arrived this morning.
danny-bulgaria

Post by danny-bulgaria »

Nothing yet. I am getting impatient... Need some new music.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Mine arrived from Japan.
kay
Silver Member

Post by kay »

First track on NOW!!!!!!! Lovely to hear the celestial voices on a new album.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

TullyBascombe wrote: <span title="Wed May 24, 2017 4:21 am">6 years ago</span> Mine arrived from Japan.
kay wrote: <span title="Wed May 24, 2017 2:05 pm">6 years ago</span> First track on NOW!!!!!!! Lovely to hear the celestial voices on a new album.
Hurray for you both! :D

Care to share your impressions of the new album by writing a review? We have not had very many yet. I love to read the opinions of others.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I would also love to hear reviews :)

After multiple listens my favorites are Three Ravens and Venite Adoremus but it does keep changing :)
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

dani wrote: <span title="Wed May 24, 2017 9:03 pm">6 years ago</span> I would also love to hear reviews :)
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Wed May 24, 2017 8:37 pm">6 years ago</span> We have not had very many yet. I love to read the opinions of others.
Well.
I've just read some relevant tweets and now know that some opinions were already even able to change in the course of days, while I am still ... what? Waiting, yes. How did you know?
In the meantime, the number of CDs which have been dispatched and for which I'm waiting has doubled to two. Just like my impatience. If it goes on like this, we all will wait together for a CD one day, with the only difference that some still sit, wait and hope for the "Hope"s, whereas others are awaiting the released and ordered and dispatched CD after "Hope". I don't have very much Hope at the moment. :wink:

Breathe deep.
:mrgreen:

Although we can also see it like this: Since you are waiting for our reviews, you are also waiting for our CDs to arrive. So you are waiting with us, which makes it easier. :D
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I am really sorry you are waiting on your cd.

That must be so frustrating for you when you can see others have received there's.
danny-bulgaria

Post by danny-bulgaria »

Finally! I've got mine as well.
bachmahlerfan

Post by bachmahlerfan »

With the Three Ravens song, I couldn't help wondering if John Harle and Robert Prizeman have known each other for a long time. They are both alumni of the Royal College of Music, and it's possible that they were both there at the same time, even if RP is about four years older than John. In addition, Simon Haram, who is the soprano sax player on the album, studied under John Harle when he was a professor at Guildhall. The two of them have also performed together on several occasions.
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Yes, yes!! :D
Hope.jpg
Hope.jpg (203.19 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
Hope.jpg
Hope.jpg (203.19 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
Arrived today :D !!

@filiarheni
I am so happy that you were wrong about your conspiracy theory this time :wink: .
I hope, your copies (or at least one of them) arrived at last too.
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Andmar! Renegade, you belong to them! I am very disappointed, very, very disappointed. :evil:

:wink: Lucky you, finally you got it! :D

No, me not yet, be sure I'd have shouted it out loud in this case! Today is a holiday here, so no CD could arrive today. When? When?? When???
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
kay
Silver Member

Post by kay »

Am I missing something? Thomas, despite his solo, is not listed as being in Libera on the CD information. Is this just because he has left the group? Seems strange.
I Listen To the Music Of Angels