Concert@Epsom Playhouse 18/03/2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Concert@Epsom Playhouse 18/03/2011

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks to Geozed over at French Dream forum who has posted news that Libera will be performing a concert at Epsom Playhouse next March 18th. Seats approx. 450 looking at the seating charts.

So...some time to go before that, but I've looked at the autumn/winter venue brochure located here http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1p0dc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... Check=true and it mentions "Prior to US Tour" - so it looks like Libera will be travelling back stateside for their Easter tour next year.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Concert@Epsom Playhouse 18/03/2011

Post by fan_de_LoK »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Thanks to Geozed over at French Dream forum
Since 8 months the "dream" french forum is no more.
The french forum is "Libera Passion" ;)

Too late for tonight, but I let a message on their answering machine, I hope they manage a phoning queue to reserve seats in order of calls :lol:

Thank you very much for your search Jimmy, it's very interesting to know they seem to plan the april tour in USA :)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yay, excellent news!
mqeric

Post by mqeric »

:D nice to hear that fans back in UK got the 1st taste of Libera concert in 2011, should be loads of fun.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Very good news ! :D
Early notice this time 8)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Well, it's early because it's announed directly by the venue staff :)
I hope Libera will soon officially confirm this concert on their site.
This morning when I booked my tickets by phone with the Epsom Playhouse, the guy have asked me my phone number to call me in case of cancellation (I don't want to receive this kind of calling !! :lol:)

Apparently this morning I was the second to book some tickets.
Yesterday our friend John, from Canada, have booked the two centered seats on first row, and this moring I booked the 6 seats asside him ;)

I will be on seat n°8 :D

(have a look to a photo of the room and seats map on the french forum ;) )

Yorkie, I have a request for you : be sure to make us a full review with photos about your tour in London in octobre on Libera's concerned places.
I will surely make the same kind of tourism tour as you, on saturday 19th March, the day next of the concert ;)
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

In which country is this "Epsom Playhouse"? I am waiting for a concert in Great Britain or another country near Germany.
JimmyRiddle wrote:Thanks to Geozed over at French Dream forum who has posted news that Libera will be performing a concert at Epsom Playhouse next March 18th. Seats approx. 450 looking at the seating charts.

So...some time to go before that, but I've looked at the autumn/winter venue brochure located here http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1p0dc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... Check=true and it mentions "Prior to US Tour" - so it looks like Libera will be travelling back stateside for their Easter tour next year.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Well, it's early because it's announed directly by the venue staff :)
This morning when I booked my tickets by phone with the Epsom Playhouse, the guy have asked me my phone number to call me in case of cancellation (I don't want to receive this kind of calling !! :lol:)

Apparently this morning I was the second to book some tickets.
Yesterday our friend John, from Canada, have booked the two centered seats on first row, and this moring I booked the 6 seats asside him ;)

I will be on seat n°8 :D

(have a look to a photo of the room and seats map on the french forum ;) )

Yorkie, I have a request for you : be sure to make us a full review with photos about your tour in London in octobre on Libera's concerned places.
I will surely make the same kind of tourism tour as you, on saturday 19th March, the day next of the concert ;)
Fan_de_lok, you are really fast! And your friend, John as well! I salute you!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Hi Sue :)
Epsom is near London, about 20 Km South-West from Victoria Station.
Have a look on the french forum, there is plenty of information, including a google map screen ;)

Hi Xsakurax :)
Thank you for your salute :lol: but there is nothing great here, just a phone call this morning. ;)
We are now at least 6 people from the french forum going to this concert, all seated on first row.

the room is sloped, so every one will have a good view to the stage, much better than a flat floor in a church !! :)

Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Well, it's early because it's announed directly by the venue staff :)
What? They didn't mention that (anything about cancellation) ! I called them 5 min ago and booked 2 seats Nr 8 and 9 on 2nd row !

fan_de_LoK wrote:Apparently this morning I was the second to book some tickets.
I spoke to very kind woman, her name was Elaine. You know she was surprised about my call, she mentioned smth about ''so many international calls'' and smth like ''is there a marketing campaign?'' :lol: :lol:
I was happy to tell her that Libera is a very special group that has several fan forums ! ''I never knew that'' Ahh, now she knows :D

Thanks for the photos, Patrick ! :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I am middle second row. God you people get in quick :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Murkskis wrote:I called them 5 min ago and booked 2 seats Nr 8 and 9 on 2nd row !
It will be great to meet you again Murkskis and Dani ! :D

Murkskis, I'm afraid for you, but being seated on seat n°8 second row, you will have my bald head just under your nose during the whole concert ! :lol: :lol: :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yep another forum meet up will be fun :)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Murkskis wrote:I called them 5 min ago and booked 2 seats Nr 8 and 9 on 2nd row !
It will be great to meet you again Murkskis and Dani ! :D

Murkskis, I'm afraid for you, but being seated on seat n°8 second row, you will have my bald head just under your nose during the whole concert ! :lol: :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, the whole 'gang' will be so close again ! 8)
Yorkie, chime in ! :D
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Sue wrote:I am waiting for a concert in Great Britain
I suggest to do the booking today while the front seats are available!
A good part of forum will be there ! :D