US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

I posted some new photos in Libera360 forum (as mentioned by JimmyRiddle). And yes, that photo wherein Mini James, Daniel & Kavana were waving their hands with the cute smileys (as cute as them) was hilarious.

I will post some videos of the M&G shortly...
I remember Mrs. G telling you something too! :lol:

I sat in front of you at both concerts (beside the Japanese woman on the front row in Fort Worth--you are Filipino yes?). I should have introduced myself to more people, as there are a lot of you on these boards who were there.

Preston Todd
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

chix wrote:About those who are coming, I'm sure about Patrick and Lexi. Perhaps Tom413, Flora as well? :)
I'll be there.
Assuming that was Flora I talked to at intermission she was headed home as is Dennis.

I believe I read heeh91 was coming????
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Totally wiped out from a long day.
Will just say briefly that this concert was a complete success.
I'm not sure that it wasn't just a bit better than Fort Worth which was pretty close to flawless.

Crowd was late arriving only 200 or so 45 minutes before showtime, but the place eventually filled out.

Will save the official reviews for Lexi and Flora.
Always fun to read the first timer's experiences.
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

Hi, Tom! You heard me right; I am heading home in about five hours. It was lovely meeting you and everyone else on the boards!! What a wonderful group of people!! I'm sorry I didn't sit with you all while we were queuing; I thought it would be rude to leave the friend I'd brought with me.

I'm exhausted, too. I have so many blisters from walking back and forth from the church. (Hey, is it a Brentwood tradition for drivers to shout out their windows at people on the sidewalks? This happened to me and my friend every single time we left the hotel, maybe seven times in total over the course of the weekend. One man actually stopped to yell indistinct things at us, and another pulled a u-turn to shout more things on his way back. Wondered if this was happening to anyone else in Tennessee. It was a little scary.)

I'd also be more than happy to add on to other people's more detailed reviews later, as I am lazy. I mean, sleepy. I've got a few brief anecdotes to share that I'll type up later: the epic hair problems during Mysterium (did any of you see this?? let me tell!!), Josh bumping into the boom mic or whatever it was, and Sam's wonderfully polite reaction to some watercolors I made for him. The concert was amazing--it still doesn't feel real to me. Libera is such a gracious, good-looking, talented group. Tonight was easily one of the best of my entire life.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

tom413 wrote:
chix wrote:About those who are coming, I'm sure about Patrick and Lexi. Perhaps Tom413, Flora as well? :)
I'll be there.
Assuming that was Flora I talked to at intermission she was headed home as is Dennis.

Oh yeah, I remember I read that as well.

Anyhoo, can i have a favor to you or to anyone going to Atlanta concert? :)

Could you greet Sam for me and my family? He's our favourite. hahaha I wonder if he can still remember us who sang his name during the MnG here in the Phils. :D
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

chix wrote:
tom413 wrote:
I'll be there.

Oh yeah, I remember I read that as well.

Anyhoo, can i have a favor to you or to anyone going to Atlanta concert? :)

Could you greet Sam for me and my family? He's our favourite. hahaha I wonder if he can still remember us who sang his name during the MnG here in the Phils. :D
I think I've said this before, but I'm so happy that there's another Sam fan on the board. ♥ I have details for you, Chix, to help repay you for your amazing info from the Philippines!
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Flora wrote:I think I've said this before, but I'm so happy that there's another Sam fan on the board. ♥ I have details for you, Chix, to help repay you for your amazing info from the Philippines!
Hi Flora! Wow I'm thrilled. hahaha (Ooops, sorry major fangirling here.)
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

phlibera wrote:Some high quality pictures from Lexi's blog:

http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com/

I particularly like this one where the word "Philippines" can actually be read from Sam's wristband. :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Xe7TdDWU8Ag/T ... er+025.jpg
Thank you for mentioning the pics. I haven't had time to get on here. Too busy chasing Libera for real! :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Flora wrote:It was lovely meeting you and everyone else on the boards!! What a wonderful group of people!!
It was sooo nice to meet you, too, Flora! :D
Flora wrote:I'm exhausted, too. I have so many blisters from walking back and forth from the church. (Hey, is it a Brentwood tradition for drivers to shout out their windows at people on the sidewalks? This happened to me and my friend every single time we left the hotel, maybe seven times in total over the course of the weekend. One man actually stopped to yell indistinct things at us, and another pulled a u-turn to shout more things on his way back. Wondered if this was happening to anyone else in Tennessee. It was a little scary.)
Oh, dear. Not good. At first I thought they were just shouting at a cute girl, but if you had your friend with you, they would not be shouting at him for the same reason. So sorry to hear this. I wish I would have known. I could have picked you up and taken you back. It was too hot to walk AND deal with people yelling at you. We saw the 4 Japanese girls walking toward the street after the concert, so I picked them up, took them to the grocery store for food then back to their hotel. (What a fun time that was!) Next time, please let me know if I can help you. Lauren
LibeLA

Post by LibeLA »

Thunderhawk261 wrote:
I posted some new photos in Libera360 forum (as mentioned by JimmyRiddle). And yes, that photo wherein Mini James, Daniel & Kavana were waving their hands with the cute smileys (as cute as them) was hilarious.

I will post some videos of the M&G shortly...
I remember Mrs. G telling you something too! :lol:

I sat in front of you at both concerts (beside the Japanese woman on the front row in Fort Worth--you are Filipino yes?). I should have introduced myself to more people, as there are a lot of you on these boards who were there.

Preston Todd
Hi Thunderhawk! :)

Yikes! So you were there when Mrs. G said something to us. :oops: :lol:

You have a pretty good memory. My friends and I (4 Filipinos from San Francisco, CA) were sitting behind you at Fort Worth. You should have introduced yourself to us! We actually made friends with the Japanese ladies next to you and other fans in this forum like Fan_de_Lok and Tom413. It has been a week and everything seems so fresh in my mind. I miss the whole experience of hearing Libera sing live and the chance to interact with them after the concert. That was priceless! :cry:
LibeLA

Post by LibeLA »

Hello again, :wink:

I wanted to share these 2 videos I created from the Meet & Greet in Dallas & Fort Worth, TX. Hope you'll like it. :-)

Better to watch in HD
Libera in Dallas 8/1/10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izwY9NTkqCU
Libera in Fort Worth 8/2/10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kvwE3NarI

Pardon us for being too loud and giggly. :oops: We were just too excited to meet and chitchat with the boys. Enjoy! 8)
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

LibeLA wrote:Hello again, :wink:

I wanted to share these 2 videos I created from the Meet & Greet in Dallas & Fort Worth, TX. Hope you'll like it. :-)

Better to watch in HD

Pardon us for being too loud and giggly. :oops: We were just too excited to meet and chitchat with the boys. Enjoy! 8)
Thanks thanks for sharing the videos! :) Would it be okay if I post it on my blog? :)
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

chix wrote:

Better to watch in HD

Thanks thanks for sharing the videos! :) Would it be okay if I post it on my blog? :)
wowowowwowowowow that was so cute the boys are just laffing smieling haveing fun time that is so much fun what a laffter wow we thanks for the video i am so happy for them i am gald some one had a good time
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Better to watch in HD

Those are really great videos! Love the smiley faces on Daniel, Mini James and Kavana's hands! So happy you got to go! :D
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

LibeLA wrote:Hello Fellow Libera Fans!

It's my first time to post a message in this forum but I've been a lurker for quite some time now.
:D
Glad we got you out of the shadows and onto the board.
Was nice meeting you and your friends in Fort Worth.

Will have to check out the videos when I get home.
Last edited by tom413 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.