Concert at Ely Cathedral in May 2018

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

ste1701fan

Re: Concert at Ely Cathedral in May 2018

Post by ste1701fan »

theforestdweller wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 am">6 years ago</span> Managed to get Row C seats 3 & 4
woooooooooow, congrats!!!!!!!!!!! that will be awesome! Im in Row D, the e-Tickets they sent me u cant see a thing though, it wont load proparly!
trev

Post by trev »

Same as last year...
I got my ticket held for 15 minutes in the order page, when I clicked submit, I lost my ticket, went back to event page.
Horrible
Go to row G now :cry:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Anybody who has twitter should definitely tweet Libera and Ely and complain as this was a complete disaster and it wasn’t like they didn’t know this would happen as the exact same thing happened last year.

Then to not answer the phone either just sums it up.
Sjh

Post by Sjh »

My Seat did not seem to correspond to the seat I selected but hey beggars cant be choosers. I think Row B Was the first row on the seating Plan.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I got an error message that the website had crashed and was offline. I kept checking and got the same message. After 25 minutes I went back to the begining and it worked but the premiums were almost sold out. I'm not happy at all.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
theforestdweller
Silver Member

Post by theforestdweller »

Sjh wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 am">6 years ago</span> I think Row B Was the first row on the seating Plan.
Row C is the first on the seating plan. At time of writing website is back up and almost all seats gone up to Row P. Looks like the rush is over. The tickets themselves are pretty rubbish as well - I want more for my money :wink:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Einstein
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I screened grabbed when I first got onto ticket page and it was 10.09. Then when I tried to add tickets then i kept getting error messages.

Well Done to the people who got decent seats :) . This is the second time I have walked away with nothing because of awful websites.I guess I will have to start broadening my horizons and get into new music at this rate 🙈
theforestdweller
Silver Member

Post by theforestdweller »

I've just checked my tickets, and there is supposed to be a barcode on the tickets - mine don't appear to have any, just a space where the barcode should be. Is this just me or do others see the same?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Einstein
danny-bulgaria

Post by danny-bulgaria »

G11 still available :) Let me know if someone wants it.
Last edited by danny-bulgaria on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
danny-bulgaria

Post by danny-bulgaria »

theforestdweller wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 am">6 years ago</span> I've just checked my tickets, and there is supposed to be a barcode on the tickets - mine don't appear to have any, just a space where the barcode should be. Is this just me or do others see the same?
Nope, no barcodes. Its the same as last year :D
danny-bulgaria

Post by danny-bulgaria »

danny-bulgaria wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:55 am">6 years ago</span>
theforestdweller wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 am">6 years ago</span> I've just checked my tickets, and there is supposed to be a barcode on the tickets - mine don't appear to have any, just a space where the barcode should be. Is this just me or do others see the same?
Nope, no barcodes. Its the same as last year :D
Edit: Just checked my last year's ticket and it has a barcode.
ste1701fan

Post by ste1701fan »

theforestdweller wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 am">6 years ago</span> I've just checked my tickets, and there is supposed to be a barcode on the tickets
i dont have a barcode, dont worry about it! you could pretty much just write your own ticket on a word document and they would probly let u into church.....
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

Just managed to get a F12 seat... I almost can't believe it. Don't know if I will be able to attend the concert though, someone might be the lucky one who gets it if I don't.

EDIT : no barcode for me neither... the mail specifies this
IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN 'PRINT AT HOME' AS THE DELIVERY METHOD (IF AVAILABLE), YOU SHOULD RECEIVE AN ATTACHMENT WITH THIS E-MAIL. IT WILL DISPLAY THE BARCODED TICKETS FOR THE EVENT. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING THE DOCUMENT DISPLAYING THE BARCODES TO THE EVENT SO THAT THEY CAN BE SCANNED ON ARRIVAL.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ATTACHMENT DISPLAYING THE BARCODES,PLEASE CONTACT ELY CATHEDRAL BOX OFFICE
Maybe we should indeed contact the box office ?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

danny-bulgaria wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 am">6 years ago</span> G11 still available :) Let me know if someone wants it.
Is this still up for grabs Danny?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
danny-bulgaria

Post by danny-bulgaria »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:22 am">6 years ago</span>
danny-bulgaria wrote: <span title="Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 am">6 years ago</span> G11 still available :) Let me know if someone wants it.
Is this still up for grabs Danny?
Yes