Post by Al17 »

Wow, P9 general seat is available again ! :shock:
Now again looking for a front row seat :wink:
-- on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam - Carl Sagan
ste1701fan

Re: London Concert - 1 December 2017

Post by ste1701fan »

=))) yes of course i'll be in London=)

hm i do see P9 open again...how does this happen? so i'll keep hoping for 2 seats next to eachother somewhere in that area=)
ste1701fan

Post by ste1701fan »

=))) I purchased the P9 Ticket, and i would like to purchase the V17 Tickets too! It would be okay for my brothers, at least have the possibilty to attend and somewhat see to the front=)
yes my Dad knows Libera, i gave him the CD's and I saw the Vienna Boy Choir with him, and told him Libera ist much better=) my brothers don't know as much yet, but listened to the new Hope CD=)
Al17

Post by Al17 »

ste1701fan wrote: <span title="Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:06 am">6 years ago</span> =))) I purchased the P9 Ticket, and i would like to purchase the V17
Hi ste1701fan,
I also have a M9 seat.
Please send me a PM if you want it.
-- on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam - Carl Sagan
ste1701fan

Post by ste1701fan »

oh wow that would be even better.....
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

Al17 wrote: <span title="Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:46 pm">6 years ago</span> I also have a M9 seat.
ste1701fan wrote: <span title="Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:14 pm">6 years ago</span> oh wow that would be even better.....
Step by step, you are moving towards the front row. :wink:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
ste1701fan

Post by ste1701fan »

yeah really! cant wait, will be such a fun 70th bday surprise for my dad...and even nicer that now my brothers can be at the concert too. thanks a lot
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

You see, we cannot bear other Libera fans suffering. :wink:

Now your excitement makes me excited, too! I'm so glad with you, that will be a wonderful evening for you and your family! :D

You’d better not mention Libera to your father anymore until you are at St. George's to keep his eyes away from this forum, in case you've already made him a fan … :lol:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
Victor C

Post by Victor C »

Hi guys, sorry for being inactive for the last couple of weeks. Settling into university occupies a lot of your time I guess. :wink:

So here's a question: what do you think is the best thing for the boys to sign on? A piece of paper, the poster, the program, the official calendar, the CD, or something else?

I've bought my concert tickets and my train tickets, and booked my accommodation in London. See you all in December! :D
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Victor C wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 am">6 years ago</span> So here's a question: what do you think is the best thing for the boys to sign on? A piece of paper, the poster, the program, the official calendar, the CD, or something else?

I've bought my concert tickets and my train tickets, and booked my accommodation in London. See you all in December! :D
I think the back cover of the programme is the most convenient thing to get a signature on it. But as you can see on many fan photos, the boys can sign on almost anything you ask them to do so: CDs, posters, phones!!! and even T-shirts or hoodies. :)

I hope very much too, that there will be a signing session after the concert. Last time in Ely we weren't so lucky.

Looking forward to meet you in December! :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Victor C wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 am">6 years ago</span> Hi guys, sorry for being inactive for the last couple of weeks. Settling into university occupies a lot of your time I guess. :wink:

So here's a question: what do you think is the best thing for the boys to sign on? A piece of paper, the poster, the program, the official calendar, the CD, or something else?

Unless i've missed something we aren't certain to have a signing at St George's. Yes they had onl last year (the first for about 8 years in the UK) but we didn't have one at the next concert in Ely.

I think the best thing to ask them to sign is some form of Libera merchandise so a programme or calendar is good and CD's work too.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Yorkie wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:30 pm">6 years ago</span> Unless i've missed something we aren't certain to have a signing at St Georges. Yes they had onle last year (the first for about 8 years in the UK) but we didn't have one at the next concert in Ely.
We are not certain if there will be a signing session - you are right. In Ely, there was no signing session due to the lack of time and a long way back home - this is what they wrote in the official programme. So I think, the chance for a signing session after the St.Geroges concert is significantly bigger than zero. At least I do hope so.
Victor C

Post by Victor C »

andmar wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:08 pm">6 years ago</span>
Yorkie wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:30 pm">6 years ago</span> Unless i've missed something we aren't certain to have a signing at St Georges. Yes they had onle last year (the first for about 8 years in the UK) but we didn't have one at the next concert in Ely.
We are not certain if there will be a signing session - you are right. In Ely, there was no signing session due to the lack of time and a long way back home - this is what they wrote in the official programme. So I think, the chance for a signing session after the St.Geroges concert is significantly bigger than zero. At least I do hope so.
Well that was a bit unfortunate! I hope there will be one too, but I would totally understand if they don't have one.
niels

Post by niels »

Victor C wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:40 pm">6 years ago</span>
andmar wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:08 pm">6 years ago</span>
Well that was a bit unfortunate! I hope there will be one too, but I would totally understand if they don't have one.
I hope there is a signing session. But if it's not, I'll have peace with it.

My next question is what hotels you are all in. I am in the Eurotraveller Tower Bridge. I hope to see more fans there.
Or maybe there are places where all fans come together😬👍 let me know
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I think we will all be spread across London - I'm staying in king's Cross myself (convenient for my trip back North to Hogwarts). I guess people will congregate at St George's ahead of the actual concert start time as usual.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love