Japan Christmas Tour 2015

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

PaulWSpaceRockDodger

Re: Japan Christmas Tour 2015

Post by PaulWSpaceRockDodger »

Thanks for bringing this amazing album of Libera photos from Japan to our attention! It's almost like having a web-cam following the choir at each event in the tour.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

hiskeys wrote:"Gobs" of pictures from Japan tour over at the Hungary site. Libera's fun time opportunity at Universal. (I just used 'gobs' since it made me think of 'gobstoppers', a particularly British term.) I believe this was their summer recording of 'Angel'; it looks rather warm outside.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater
Nice find! Yeah, it was the recording of "Angel" and was the behind the scenes portion of the DVD discussed in this other thread made in the summer. My favorite clip was after they got off the obviously boring Jaws ride and Isaac and Sam give each these very cynical looks making their opinions of the attraction very clear :lol:

I created and uploaded the clip as an animated GIF attached to this post.
Attachments
Jaws Reactions.gif
Jaws Reactions.gif (3.02 MiB) Viewed 6085 times
Jaws Reactions.gif
Jaws Reactions.gif (3.02 MiB) Viewed 6085 times
hiskeys
Silver Member

Post by hiskeys »

Thanks Surpinto! I actually hurriedly posted here in Japan Christmas Tour 2015, then edited it, adding about being in the summer, and forgot to repost it in the right spot.

Should I (we) just repost under 'Libera Special Concert Universal Studios (Japan) 5th Aug 15' and then delete this one?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

hiskeys wrote:Thanks Surpinto! I actually hurriedly posted here in Japan Christmas Tour 2015, then edited it, adding about being in the summer, and forgot to repost it in the right spot.

Should I (we) just repost under 'Libera Special Concert Universal Studios (Japan) 5th Aug 15' and then delete this one?
I wouldn't bother at this point, those who are interested will have seen it all the same :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

another video has been uploaded today; I think from the same program they performed 'Angel' on...

We would require the help of our Japanese friends to translate into English what was said between Taichi and the interviewer.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
bamboo
Silver Member

Post by bamboo »

Hi, could I clarify, at 4:09 in this video , it is Taichi Shinokubo and not his younger brother Koji Shinokubo right?
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

bamboo wrote: <span title="Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:42 am">5 years ago</span> Hi, could I clarify, at 4:09 in this video , it is Taichi Shinokubo and not his younger brother Koji Shinokubo right?
You are correct.