Your least favorite Libera song is?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

danieb88 wrote:what should i search? sorry for being silly but ive tried searching Libera and song name, Libera hannibal and i jus cant get it!
Just search song name and Hannibal on youtube and they come up.

I have found you the tracks they sing on so

1. Dear Clarice
4. Gourmet Valse Tartare
8. Virtue
9. Let My Home Be My Gallows
10. The Burning Heart
12. Vide Cor Meum
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Very Very Intersting!!! I've got to hear those tracks as well!!
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Looking at the tracks on Amazon, they are only credited on two tracks:

8, Virtue
12, Vide Cor Meum
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

paul30003 wrote:Looking at the tracks on Amazon, they are only credited on two tracks:

8, Virtue
12, Vide Cor Meum
BCSD have all the tracks i listed as the songs they sing on.
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

thanks for the help guys, ill check them out when i get a chance!
Danie :D
fan_de_libera

Post by fan_de_libera »

hmm. well i love all of there songs.. BUTTT.. i tend to skip rest in peace and lead kindly light.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

fan_de_libera wrote:hmm. well i love all of there songs.. BUTTT.. i tend to skip rest in peace and lead kindly light.
NO!!!! Not Lead Kindly Light!!!!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

symphonica7 wrote:
fan_de_libera wrote:hmm. well i love all of there songs.. BUTTT.. i tend to skip rest in peace and lead kindly light.
Lol! I do agree though, it's good song!!

Another one I'm not as fond of is Adoro Te... I like it, but I sometimes skip it...
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Someone doesn't like Lead Kindly Light? :shock:
No kidding! No such thing as an xmas fools joke.

I listen to it a dozen times a day. 8)
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Rebecca (: wrote:
symphonica7 wrote:
Lol! I do agree though, it's good song!!

Another one I'm not as fond of is Adoro Te... I like it, but I sometimes skip it...

It's all a matter of opinion.....I really want to know why certain songs make you feel, while others don't.......I think it has alot to do with the listener......how they are mentally. I really want' to know why people like certain songs and dislike others, as it would greatly help me when writing.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Benj wrote:Someone doesn't like Lead Kindly Light? :shock:
No kidding! No such thing as an xmas fools joke.

I listen to it a dozen times a day. 8)

LOL!!!!!! agreed x1000000000!!!!!!! But I can respect the opinions and tastes of other listeners..........I'm not too fond of "Touch the Sky" My reason being........it's a really bad Key for James voice, The melodies, the groove, the feel of the song makes me feel odd, and the lyrics sucks.....Sorry.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Funny enough, even though Gaudete is one of my favorite songs, I don't care for the Angel Vouces 3 version at all. It's just something about the arangement... Espically the chorus with the high voices and low voices together a capella.. something about it just doesn't work for me.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Rebecca (: wrote:Funny enough, even though Gaudete is one of my favorite songs, I don't care for the Angel Vouces 3 version at all. It's just something about the arangement... Espically the chorus with the high voices and low voices together a capella.. something about it just doesn't work for me.

I haven't heard that version, I need to check it asap.......Gaudete is one of those songs I just have to be in the right mood for.......but I do love it!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

symphonica7 wrote: It's all a matter of opinion.....I really want to know why certain songs make you feel, while others don't.......I think it has alot to do with the listener......how they are mentally. I really want' to know why people like certain songs and dislike others, as it would greatly help me when writing.
True - sometimes I find a song (of any artist) boring because it doesn't grab my attention but then when I listen to it more carefully and with more attention I can be totally immersed by it. For instance, Sancte - it's a favourite of mine but it takes a long time to build up to get to the climactic finale which never fails to grab my attention no matter how distracted I am - but in general I tend to think of Sancte as a song with a great finale - but when I listen to it really attentively I am amazed by the song as a whole and it moves me a lot more. So, the song is always the same - but it depends on me what I get from it, what I "hear".

I guess I just want to say - don't let yourself get too caught up in what people like or dislike - put your heart and soul into what you do and leave it to your listeners to discover what you bring them - it may not be for the average listener but for those who pay attention...
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

maartendas wrote:
symphonica7 wrote: It's all a matter of opinion.....I really want to know why certain songs make you feel, while others don't.......I think it has alot to do with the listener......how they are mentally. I really want' to know why people like certain songs and dislike others, as it would greatly help me when writing.
True - sometimes I find a song (of any artist) boring because it doesn't grab my attention but then when I listen to it more carefully and with more attention I can be totally immersed by it. For instance, Sancte - it's a favourite of mine but it takes a long time to build up to get to the climactic finale which never fails to grab my attention no matter how distracted I am - but in general I tend to think of Sancte as a song with a great finale - but when I listen to it really attentively I am amazed by the song as a whole and it moves me a lot more. So, the song is always the same - but it depends on me what I get from it, what I "hear".

I guess I just want to say - don't let yourself get too caught up in what people like or dislike - put your heart and soul into what you do and leave it to your listeners to discover what you bring them - it may not be for the average listener but for those who pay attention...
I think you just really hit the nail in head.....As a writer you always want to express yourself fully..........the other side is, you don't want to bore your audience, a comparision can be made to movies, "Directors" Cut, or Edited version. It's really hard to find a balance sometimes....some of the songs I've posted have been edited or shortend to capture the audience's attention, but the other side is.....is that the art of it or the big picture is missing.......the way you feel about Sancte is exactly how I feel about Recordare...