What are your Libera wishes?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

andmar
Silver Member

Re: What are your Libera dreams?

Post by andmar »

Mark928 wrote: <span title="Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 am">6 years ago</span>
ludwig1874 wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:39 pm">6 years ago</span> My dream is, that I get a private inside in a recording session of libera. I think, they do a lot of takes, until a song is finished. And I want hear the different Versions of a song, demo takes, different Versions until the final mix is ready. A Long making-off would be nice... or a documentary movie like this over the "Thomaner", which I own on DVD... And I wish to own a unreleased song only for me with Oliver as a solo-singer... :wink:
I don't recall Oliver having any solos yet, although he did have a starring role on the cover of the new calendar :D
Well, we write about our dreams here. Who knows, maybe Oliver will get his solo one day.

I know, that dreams sometimes come true, so I'll write a couple of mine too:
  • Attending a couple of concerts in a row - during a tour
  • Having a Libera tour in Europe (which would make the first dream more realistic)
  • Having a Libera concert in my neighborhood
  • Seeing and hearing regular rehearsals - a hidden camera would be perfect, so the choir would not be distracted by any "audience"
  • Being on a tour with Libera - as a host or a tour organizer
Some of the dreams are more realistic, some are less. Though, if I won a couple Millions in a lottery, I'd know what to do with them. :lol: :lol:
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

andmar wrote: <span title="Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:42 pm">6 years ago</span>
Mark928 wrote: <span title="Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 am">6 years ago</span>
ludwig1874 wrote: <span title="Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:39 pm">6 years ago</span> My dream is, that I get a private inside in a recording session of libera. I think, they do a lot of takes, until a song is finished. And I want hear the different Versions of a song, demo takes, different Versions until the final mix is ready. A Long making-off would be nice... or a documentary movie like this over the "Thomaner", which I own on DVD... And I wish to own a unreleased song only for me with Oliver as a solo-singer... :wink:
I don't recall Oliver having any solos yet, although he did have a starring role on the cover of the new calendar :D
Well, we write about our dreams here. Who knows, maybe Oliver will get his solo one day.

Some dreams seem to be heard and come true. :wink: Always keep up hope. :)
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 am">6 years ago</span> Some dreams seem to be heard and come true. :wink: Always keep up hope. :)
Yes. :D :D :D What about a next dream to come true? An European tour maybe?
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

andmar wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:08 pm">6 years ago</span>
filiarheni wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 am">6 years ago</span> Some dreams seem to be heard and come true. :wink: Always keep up hope. :)
Yes. :D :D :D What about a next dream to come true? An European tour maybe?
Oh yes, I'm begging you, please, Libera, let this dream come true! :!: :cry: :) :D :!:
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

I'm adding another wish:

A new Libera concert DVD, recorded in Ely Cathedral. :)
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:14 pm">6 years ago</span> I'm adding another wish:

We share this wish, apparently. I seemed to have been hypnotized by the beauty of the plqce just by looking at the photos on Libera's website. What a stunning place (& concert, although I didn't attend that one)!
Aliens: What does the humankind have that can be given out for the sake of the universe?
Me: *shows LIBERA, KALAFINA & DULCIS VOX :lol:*
filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 pm">6 years ago</span> What a stunning place (& concert, although I didn't attend that one)!
It is! Well, many months remain and things can suddenly change, problems sometimes become smaller, when you have time enough to think about and prepare things, to maybe fulfill the dream of going, although at this early point it may seem impossible.

Never ever give up.
:)
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:14 pm">6 years ago</span> I'm adding another wish:

Oh yes. This would be mine dream too. I long very much for concert videos. There are many concerts, but no videos or recordings, as they are not allowed. So, a concert DVD would be mostly appreciated. And yes, The Ely Cathedral would be a perfect place to record a concert DVD.
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:51 pm">6 years ago</span>
kinda_k00l wrote: <span title="Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 pm">6 years ago</span> What a stunning place (& concert, although I didn't attend that one)!
It is! Well, many months remain and things can suddenly change, problems sometimes become smaller, when you have time enough to think about and prepare things, to maybe fulfill the dream of going, although at this early point it may seem impossible.

Never ever give up.
:)
I second this. Miracles do happen and dreams do come true, so never give up.

Ely Cathedral is a magnificent place - definitely worth visiting, not to mention attending a Libera concert there.