Libera waitrose advert

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

The visuals are identical, they just slapped a new sound track over the old video clip. Oh well, maybe they were just economizing.
aaden

Post by aaden »

i heard this when it aired last christmas and i like the libera version a lot more! i didn't know who they were at that time though i always just thought that who ever was singing was really good. :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

She's got a nice voice, but the poor woman can't compare against the combined treble voices of an extremely talented choir/boyband with their soaring harmonies and soothing vocals.

This wesbite made it their No1 Christmas TV Ad for last year... http://www.tvadmusic.co.uk/2008/12/chri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... d-up-2008/
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Libera waitrose advert

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I up this topic because that advert for Waitrose makes Libera to be credited on a new compilation CD that will be released next week

Radio Times - Classical TV Hits
(30 of your favourite themes from TV shows to adverts)

The CD #2 presents the 'How Can I Keep Fron Singing ' sung by Libera at track 13.

Click here for Amazon UK .

barcode ref.: 0190295895983

A few visuals :

And for reminder, the advert itself :
j8000

Re: Libera waitrose advert

Post by j8000 »

A coincidence you should post this. Yesterday I was listening to 'How Can I Keep From Singing' on the Songbook album by the trebles of Tewkesbury Abbey. As a Libera noob there was me thinking "this would make a great Libera song" only to find it already was. Obviously I don't have enough of their albums yet. :D