andmar
Silver Member

Re: What are your Libera dreams?

Post by andmar » 4 days ago

Mark928 wrote:
<span title="Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 am">4 days ago</span>
ludwig1874 wrote:
<span title="Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:39 pm">6 days ago</span>
My dream is, that I get a private inside in a recording session of libera. I think, they do a lot of takes, until a song is finished. And I want hear the different Versions of a song, demo takes, different Versions until the final mix is ready. A Long making-off would be nice... or a documentary movie like this over the "Thomaner", which I own on DVD... And I wish to own a unreleased song only for me with Oliver as a solo-singer... :wink:
I don't recall Oliver having any solos yet, although he did have a starring role on the cover of the new calendar :D
Well, we write about our dreams here. Who knows, maybe Oliver will get his solo one day.

I know, that dreams sometimes come true, so I'll write a couple of mine too:
  • Attending a couple of concerts in a row - during a tour
  • Having a Libera tour in Europe (which would make the first dream more realistic)
  • Having a Libera concert in my neighborhood
  • Seeing and hearing regular rehearsals - a hidden camera would be perfect, so the choir would not be distracted by any "audience"
  • Being on a tour with Libera - as a host or a tour organizer
Some of the dreams are more realistic, some are less. Though, if I won a couple Millions in a lottery, I'd know what to do with them. :lol: :lol: