Mackie, Kiefer and Francis

Talk about other music related artists you like

Moderator: Moderators

danny-bulgaria

Mackie, Kiefer and Francis

Post by danny-bulgaria »

Couple of days ago a friend of mine post this video on his FB wall, stating that this was something that literally blew his mind. Now, I highly value his opinion when it comes to music (he's a professional opera singer) and I have to say, I totally loved the performance! So I've decided to share it with you in case you've missed it.
I've listened to the song like more than 20 times and still gives me chills, their voices plus the stage acting wow... speechless!

And another good one :D

john45
Gold Member

Re: Mackie, Kiefer and Francis

Post by john45 »

To each his own - but for me this is horrible. Does for me what an operatic soprano (with lots of vibrato) does for Yorkie, ie compares to finger nails on the blackboard, as does anything in a Whitney Houston style.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

john45 wrote: <span title="Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:10 pm">6 years ago</span> To each his own - but for me this is horrible. Does for me what an operatic soprano (with lots of vibrato) does for Yorkie, ie compares to finger nails on the blackboard, as does anything in a Whitney Houston style.
Yep, I have to agree. It's dreadful.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Padmachou
Silver Member

Post by Padmachou »

Huuum.... I'm with you guys for once :(
But if you like it that's good, and I bet a lot of people do, that's great for the boys ! They must enjoy the show ! Amazing memories for them...