Sofia boys choir

Talk about other music related artists you like

Moderator: Moderators

danny-bulgaria

Sofia boys choir

Post by danny-bulgaria »

Okay... first of all I am ashamed of myself I have never paid attention to this choir until recently.
Long story short, I bought couple of albums of "Tölzer Knabenchor" and among this albums was the album "Giovanni Battista Pergolesi - Stabat Mater" (My God do I love this album...). After a month listening, literally non-stop over and over and over again I felt like I want to compare their performance with other soloists and choirs and for my surprise, I've found my favourite song "Fac, ut ardeat cor meum", performed by Bulgarian choir (and being pessimistic moron I've skipped it, thinking that it's going to be a weak performance)
HUGE MISTAKE! I loved every second of it! Now I want to share it with You, and hopefully read some opinions later ;)
Hope you'll like it.

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Sofia boys choir

Post by Yorkie »

Well, I can say straight off that I like it. Beautifully sung with great voices - I would certainly be happy to hear more of them singing. I have heard their stuff before but I don't have any of their CD's, which is something I think I may have to remedy.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love